TODAY IS SUNDAY OCTOBER 17th WE ARE SOLD OUT!!!
- WE ARE OPEN SATURDAY AND SUNDAY 10AM-4PM THROUGH OCTOBER 31ST. RIDES BEGIN AT 11AM - TICKET BOOTH CLOSES AT 3PM AND ALL FARM ACTIVITIES STOP AT 4PM.
DUE TO EXCESSIVE RAIN AND MUD, PORTIONS OF OUR PARKING LOT MAY BE CLOSED DURING THE SEASON. PLAN TO BRING OR WEAR SHOES THAT ARE MUD FRIENDLY
- You can pre-purchase tickets here on our site to save you time up until 7AM of the day you wish to come!
YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL SERVES AS YOUR TICKETS!!!!! CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL IF YOU DO NOT SEE IT COME IN. YOU CAN PRINT OR SHOW VIA PHONE. IF YOU COME THE DAY YOU BOOKED WE WILL HAVE YOUR RESERVATION.
We stop online sales each day at 7AM to run reports. THIS DOES NOT MEAN WE ARE FULL! - When you do book online select the 10AM slot!
- YOU ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A TICKET IF OVER 2YRS OLD EVEN IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO ENJOY THE RIDES.-
- WE DO NOT OFFER APPLE PICKING!!!!!!!! WE DO SELL APPLES, PIES AND MORE IN THE STORE.
- YOU DO NOT NEED TO PURCHASE A TICKET TO SHOP IN THE STORE OR BUY PUMPKINS.
- LEASHED DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY. SEE STORE FOR SERVICE DOGS.
- TRACTOR AND BARREL RIDES BEGIN AT 11AM...
- We ARE CLOSED during the weekdays
- We are having Halloween Trick or Treat on Saturday October 30th!
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR TICKET?
6 HOURS of Unlimited access to ALL ACTIVITIES AND EVENTS THAT DAY
a FREE sugar pumpkin
KIDS UNDER 2 YRS are FREE!
We have Face Painting, Tractor Rides, Barrel Rides, KIDS CORN MAZE, Loads of Farm Animals (goats, pigs, horses, ponies, sheep, chickens, ducks, cows and more) , Games including Corn Hole Toss, Checker Board, Basket Toss AND MORE ACTIVITIES ARE IN THE WORKS! Also, special community visitors throughout the season with demonstrations, education and products.
Farm store will have yummy baked goods such as BERTHA'S PIE SLICES, FRY PIES, cake pops, marshmallow treats, our snack bar, etc.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND
Tickets are non-refundable. If we have to cancel due to rain (not just drizzle), your ticket can be used for a remaining festival day in 2021 and 2022.
We ask you REALLY TRY to stick to the day you pre-pay for because it REALLY HELPS us plan our resources and your fun! We can only have certain numbers on the farm so planning is very helpful for all of us.
If you can't get to us the day you picked, we will honor your tickets on another day this season.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you can't get to the farm the day you are scheduled. (please...Do not call) and You must have your receipt with you on the alternate day so we can cross reference to our log your name as a no-show for the original date.